Michael Conrad 214-616-0320
IS GENESIS HISTORY?
Suggested Interview Questions
2. Why should anyone take seriously a six-day creation, the global flood and the Tower of Babel?
3. Where does a person begin to find reliable evidence to support the historical viability of Genesis?
4. Science is fact. The Bible is belief. Right?
5. How do you keep a discussion about the Bible as history vs. other views of history from becoming an “us vs. them” argument?
6. How does a person’s own paradigm affect the interpretation of historical or scientific data? And close to that: Is objectivity even possible?
7. What questions are people asking today about the origin of the universe, earth and humanity? And why is it so important to know?
8. Are you telling me there are respected scientists, theologians and philosophers, around the world, convinced that Genesis is accurate history? If so, how do we know their paradigm is unbiased and most likely true?
9. What do geology and archeology tell us about the contrasting views of the history of earth’s and humanity’s origins?
10. How did a conversation with a 10-year-old lead to the making of IS GENESIS HISTORY?
For interviews, contact: Michael Conrad Michael@Lovell-Fairchild.com 214-616-0320
About Compass Cinema
Compass Cinema is a Nashville-based film and video production company creating documentaries, narrative films and educational products. It aims to make learning about God’s world fun and engaging for everyone.
About Fathom Events
Fathom Events is the leading domestic distributor of event cinema and one of the largest overall distributors of content to movie theaters. Fathom Events’ live digital broadcast network is the largest cinema broadcast network in North America, bringing live and pre-recorded events to 887 locations and 1,354 screens in 181 Designated Market Areas® (including all of the top 50). For more information, visit www.fathomevents.com.
Visit Link« Back To Press Room